Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Melukut Di Tepi Gantang pt 2 : Sick and Alone

Class ended.
She started chattering with them.
We walked down, with me leading the way.....as usual.
Gathered at ground floor, they were still chattering.
She has come, we walked to have lunch.
They were still chattering while strolling, I talked to myself "Shall I follow their pace while being neglected or shall I overtake them (which I usually do) and go settle my stuffs?" I chose the latter.
Done with my stuff, went to find them.
They weren't there. No SMS or any notification, again.
Finally found her. Saw 4 bags there. Greeted her but didnt get much reply from her. Grabbed food and walked off.
Wanted to go to Career Fair, despite being alone. Walked for quite a distant until almost reached there.
A voice suddenly emerged in my brain telling me not to go. Going there alone will make you look like a fool. I took a U-turn and went to retrieve my car albeit really having the intention to go. It's the last day after all.
Drove home with a heavy heart.
Reached guard-house. They said I need to go to the management to change the car sticker (Fcked up management, I'm using the permanent resident sticker fgs.)

Not the first time.
Most of the time I dont know if I should wait for them or just do my own stuffs.
Many cases to list down...
I am getting immune to it.
At the end of the day, have to persuade myself to be as if nothing has happened.
I'm tired...
I'm down...
I'm sick!

1 comment:

Willame's nonsense said...

haha.. boulevard of broken dreams??