Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Intern Life Part I (Week 2 - 10%)

Okay, I dont know how many parts I'm going to blog about my internship life, hence I am labelling the parts of it. So here comes part I. I'm slightly relieved to learn that my internship has just reached 10% today (8 days out of total 80 days), which means I have another 90% to go. Hell yeah, 90%!!!! And I'm already dying for 17th of Sept to come. I have no idea how am I suppose to pass through the remaining 72 days, where the past 8 days seems like 8 whole weeks to me.

I can simply summarize my internship life for the past 8 days.

Wake up at 6.30 am, Go to work at 7.20am, Reached FinishAR around 8am, countdown to lunch time, countdown to 5.15, reach home, take dinner, go to sleep at around 10.30pm.

Yes, this routine is going to repeat for another 72 days!

I guess I was a lil bit too early when I applied for this company. If I were late for 1 or 2 person, I would have worked in another department where there will be more chinese (I'm not racist), job-scope that I would be enjoying, and at least know some people who is working there already.

Anyway, guess what is meant for me will be there for me. It's just another 72 days. I will get used to it. I keep telling myself that today will be a better day, but somehow this hasnt been happenning yet. So just keep my fingers crossed and hope for a better tomorrow, I mean a better 90% or 72 days.
And another bad part is to part with my girlbear. She came down to Ipoh for 3 days and that's it. I have no idea when will be the next time we are goin to meet again. Dont think will be in the nearest 1 month, or maybe 2 months. Will only get to text her, and occasionally call her to hear her voice. Without her being with me is really empty and lonely. I have to do everything on my own.

On a positive side, maybe this is just the beginning and I havent got the hang of my job. I really hope I would start enjoying my job and really learn new stuffs, make new friends and widen my experience. Afterall, this is what internship is all about.


Dear, I miss and love you....!

No comments: