2 labs in a day, 6 hours! That was tiring, indeed. Once reached home, figuring what to do next.
Would be consulting FYP supervisor the next day, wanted to review the materials but too bad the scripts ain't with me. Okay, planned to go for a badminton game out of boredom. Eventually, have to cancel out due to a hindrance that I constantly have to PUT into consideration of almost everything I do. How great! Anyone cares to tell me what should I do now?
Would be consulting FYP supervisor the next day, wanted to review the materials but too bad the scripts ain't with me. Okay, planned to go for a badminton game out of boredom. Eventually, have to cancel out due to a hindrance that I constantly have to PUT into consideration of almost everything I do. How great! Anyone cares to tell me what should I do now?
No comments:
Post a Comment