I have been an advocate of karma; I always believe in 'you reap what you sow' and that God is constantly watching from the above. Setting this as my philosophy of life, I always think by helping the needy people, we will one day be blessed.
However, since April 2011, I have started to doubt if this really exists. From bad to worse, and now from worse to worst. And it is unfair to have her going through all these unbearable pains. I wish I could share the misery with her. It's so heart-wrenching to see her sobbing unstoppably.
Dear God, if you really do exist, please give us the strength to get through all this.
Dear God, if you really do exist, please show us that you are watching.
Dear God, if you really do exist, please show that you do.....
please...
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment