It's a new year and a new entry. I don't really update my blog as I guess nobody even knows its existence, let alone reading it. So, it duly serves as a place where I vent my frustration, anger or misery.
I cant recall when I last updated my blog but it must have been quite some time. I finished my FYP, I graduated (First Class Hons :p), and I'm in my postgrad life now. Time flies, oh well. People here are way different from those I encountered in my undergrad. Each student will have different ways of studying with some blindly memorizing the syllabus and some would opt for shortcuts by asking tips from lecturer, getting solutions from senior etc.
So who are you to judge be how the heck I study. After all, its the final end product or result that matters. So just watch out! Grrrr! Chiao!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment